If you have a facebook account, i.e. if you're living in the 21st century, then you must have come across the superwall or funwall, applications which allow you to send a picture, a video or a message to a number of people. I have mine disabled, but every once in a while, when I'm in the mood for a good laugh, I check other people's posts, which almost always fall into the following categories:
- The "help the kid dying from cancer/separated from twin at birth kid" posts: even if the story were true, do you honestly believe facebook will be donating one cent every time you forward this? If you do, then please go live in a Disney movie.
- The "I'm holier than thou" posts: send this prayer to all your friends and you will receive 998 blessings or if you don't send this then you don't love God. Makes you wonder how people went to heaven before facebook, huh?
- The slutty posts: which are basically either videos or pictures of half-naked girls, surprisingly sent by the same people who send the category 2 posts. Nah, who said we were a hypocritical society.
- The "forward this and see what happens next" posts: how long will it actually take you to realize that nothing ever happens, you wont see who views your profile the most nor will the hot girl in the picture take her top off. Get over it already.
- The funny posts: then occasionally you find some nice posts like this video from Britain's got talent: