June 10, 2008

My First Post

I finally did it. My own blog. I've been itching to do it for quite some time now, but I always found something to hold me back, with me being the biggest procrastinator in the world and all. I've been using my facebook account to post and write things that interested me, so I decided I'll do the same here.

About a year ago, I started reading blogs, mostly local, and I came to the conclusion that blogs are pretty much the only form of free press we have in Jordan. So here I am, joining the blogosphere, in hopes of making a difference, as naive as that may sound, or at least to have my voice heard.

And so I hereby officially inaugurate the Observations of a Jordanian!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Farah! I'm so proud of you! You finally did it hun! I'm telling you people this is going to be the best blog ever! You can count on this girl to speak her mind and not hold back. Best of luck girl! Love ya!

Farah said...

thanks lors you're the best
:D

asmaa said...

farooh! 7abeby , mabrook , and good luck , u r really the BEST !!
luv ya !

Farah said...

thanks asooma! :)

Nas said...

...and so the adventure begins!

best of luck farah!

Farah said...

Thanks Nas! Hope you keep tuning in:D

Anonymous said...

write a post about me and if u dont post my comments i will kill u